Bathroom Remodeling Tips – 5 Things to Consider
If your bathroom remodeling project has stalled because you don’t have a clue as to what you need. Check out these ideas before undertaking a bathroom remodel. Be sure to ask the right questions and consider everybody’s needs. Don’t forget about your kids or even your pets.
Not sure of the best options for your bath remodel? Get a professional opinion. Contractors and designers are always there to help you make the right decisions based on your specific bath remodel needs.
5 Bathroom Remodeling Tips:
- Match new bathroom features to existing products when doing a partial bathroom remodel
- Choose the right tile – Porcelain and glazed tiles are your friend. When looking for a low maintenance and safe bathroom choose tiles with textured surfaces and matte finishes, which are less slippery when, wet.
- Consider the best height for the tub, sink and toilet – Make sure everything is within reach! Don’t forget about little ones.
- Create a practical storage area for toiletries and towels – Avoid cramming towels into places where they simply don’t belong.
- Think ahead and create practical solutions – Get everything you need, such as a bathroom vent – What about doubles sinks? – A combination shower and bathtub? – a separate privacy spot for the toilet?
Ask these questions to ensure your new bathroom will meet all of your family’s needs. Consult with bath remodel contractors before starting. A bathroom remodeling contractor can offer better prices. Ferris Home Improvements proudly serves Delawareans with quality bathroom remodeling. We have great relationships with product vendors to skip the middle man and offer you great pricing.
The vendors work with us directly to offer you better savings. So what are you waiting for? Contact us now! Let us help with your bath remodel – 302-998-4500
Come visit our brand new, state-of-the-art showroom on Kirkwood Highway in Newark, DE 19711! See, touch, & feel how your new bathroom would feel! Your home improvements are a big investment, and we want you to feel confident in your selections.
Contact the local home improvement contractor who you can trust with your bathroom remodeling. We’ve been voted #1 home improvement contractor in Delaware year after year.
Call us at 302-998-4500 | FerrisHomeImprovements.com